Welcome! Please take a moment to browse my web site and contact me with any questions you have about buying or selling a home in Ancaster and surrounding areas. I am dedicated to helping you achieve your goals whether it be to find a new home or to sell your existing home.
My experience and expertise ensure your satisfaction. My online and offline marketing programs are exclusive and cutting edge to give you the advantage! Your satisfaction is my main concern! I will take the time to listen to your needs and help you fulfill your dreams. While you are here I know that you will find interesting and relevant information that you can put to use right away. My web site has been put together with you in mind!
I support the following:
- Broker Since 1991
- 35 Years In Real Estate, Licensed In 1978
- Diamond Award With Royal LePage 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Award Of Excellence 2011, 2012, 2013
- TOP 3% Of The Residential Market Place Based On Sales Earnings
- The 3rd Top Agent At Royal LePage State Ancaster 2013
- A Top Award Winner Within The Real Estate Industry
- Luxury Home Sales
- Selling Over 39.8 Million Dollars Of Real Estate In 2013
- Ellen's Average Sale: $410,726 In 2013.
- Specializing In Ancaster, Dundas, Hamilton And Surrounding Areas.
- Transacting In Resale Residential: Single Family Homes In All Price Categories, Condominiums, New Homes, Relocations And Working With Buyer Agency And Preparing Offers On Residential Properties.
- The Rotary Club of Dundas - Member, 3 time Paul Harris Award Member, Past President 2010-2011
- Polio Plus Campaign
- Albert Switzer Hospital Haiti
- War Amps
- Dr. Bob Kemp Hospice
- Heart and Stroke Foundation
- Alzheimer Society of Canada
- Leukemia Lymphoma Society of Canada
- The Canadian Red Cross Society and Blood Donor
- The Canadian Cancer Society and Run for the Cure
- Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Dundas Valley School of Art
- Dundas Conservation Authority Fundraising for the Eco Park
- Dundas Creekside Parkette
- Routes Youth Centre in Dundas
Here are also my 3 World Vision Children, Baron and Hermeglido are both 17 and I have had them since 5 years old and John Mark is 11 and I have had him since he was 3. I continue to support World Vision world wide humanitarian causes